The Pack Trip is more than a mid-day walk! It provides a pack-oriented adventure
Each pack trip can have up to 3 dogs and will visit up to 3 different locations depending on that pack's needs. We like to expose the pack to daily lifestyle routines such as running errands, lunch on a restaurant patio and more!
Each of our handlers has undergone extensive training with our behaviorist to understand how to safely work with dogs as a pack in these environments.
We will pick up all dogs for the day around 12 noon and drop off all dogs around 3:00pm.
Safety is our top priority. All pack dogs ride safely in car harnesses and seat belts.
$50 for 1 dog, for the day. Each additional dog from the same household is only $15.
- Your dog(s) must pass our behavioral evaluation before joining our Pack Trips. If they need further training to pass, we are more than happy to work with you to accomplish this goal.
- We do not visit dog parks with less than 2 acres of space and we only visit dog parks if all dogs in the pack are ready for that environment.
- Up to 3 dogs are allowed per handler at locations such as Cherry Creek and Chatfield Reservoir.
- We are pit bull friendly and BSL knowledgeable.
- We prefer to visit local pet-friendly, family owned businesses such as local pet stores, restaurants and more. We also like to visit places like our Community Partners.
- We build each day's pack based on location. Exceptions may apply at our discretion.
- Cancellations require 48 hours notice.
Start with our Training Evaluation
An evaluation must be done prior to any training or service being provided. This allows our behaviorist to get a fair assessment of all behaviors and training needs for all animals in the home.