Seeking Pet Lovers and Hard Workers!
PT Receptionist & Client Relations Assistant
We are seeking a pet-friendly Receptionist, Client Relations Assistant and Office Assistant to join our team! Dog Training and Pet Services company in Lakewood, CO. We are easy going, friendly and excited to grow. We are also hard working, goal oriented and dedicated to helping owners and pets find balance in their lives. Our company is growing quickly and we are looking for someone who can grow with us!
15 hours per week - Ideally 3 hours per day, 5 days a week. IN OFFICE (2pm - 5pm Preferred)
$9.30-$10 per hour DOE.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Including but not limited to):
- Maintains weekly schedule and client communication.
- Client Video Uploads and Management.
- Document Management.
- Assists Office Manager with daily administrative and organizational tasks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Pet Friendly.
- Knowledge of Gmail and Google Calendar.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office – Word, Xcel.
- Must be able to work in fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience.
- Small Business Marketing experience.
- Social Media Marketing experience.
- Canva experience.
- Video Editing experience.
- Potential for Full-Time position for committed employee.
- Benefits made available as company grows.
- Email Hello@BrunotheCompanion.com with "Must Love Dogs" in the subject line.
- Attach your cover letter and resume. Must include references.
- Tell us about any and all experience you have working with dogs.
- We would love to hear about your pet(s) or your favorite Childhood pet!
- Please no phone calls.